1. Tree Plantation: The Trust always believes in environmental protection. Mass plantation is a regular feature of the Trust during the onset of monsoon. Over 2 lakh saplings were planted every year by the SHG members of SHG promoted by the Trust. Several programmes were held during the month of July and August.
2. De-addiction campaign: Addiction to alcohol and tobacco is a killer in the rural areas. It is an integral agenda/ culture of NCT that each SHG promoted and nurtured by it is taught to take up this social cause and create awareness amongst the families involved in their SHGs first take up this issue on the village level.
3. NABARD’s Foundation day celebrations: Since 2001, NCT and village level community based organisations celebrates NABARD’s foundation day with great zeal 12th July. The SHGs, VPCs, PPCs, Farmars Clubs, VWCs promoted by the Trust have celebrated the occasion in a grand manner. Various social programmes like plantation, cleanliness drive, health camps, blood donation camps etc. were organized to mark the occasion.
4. Celebration of International Women’s Day: The SHGs promoted by the Trust have continued the tradition of celebration of International Women’s Day on 8th March. Various sports and entertainment programmes were organized.
5. Sports meet: Annual sports meet was held in all blocks where the Trust has formed SHGs. The meet was organized during the winter season. Local bankers have sponsored prizes and food during the sports meet, for which the Trust is very thankful. Sports meets were held at Nandgaon Khandeswar, Mauda, Samudrapur, Karanja, Tamia etc. The programme at Tamia was very unique as youths from all the project villages gathered for two days and a grand sports meet was organized. NABARD DDMs, LDMs were prominently present during the concluding ceremony.
6. Celebration of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Jayanti: Dr. Ambedkar Jayanti was celebrated with great zeal on 14th April every year by several SHGs and Farmers clubs. Programmes were organized at every block and district level.
7. Celebration of Rashtrasant Tukoji Maharaj Jayanti: Rashtrasant tukdoji Maharaj jayanti was organized by the SHGs and farmers’ Clubs at Ashti, Anthora, Sahur and Nara in Wardha district.
8. Savitribai Fule jayanti: Various programmes were organized on Savitribai Fule jayanti on 10th March every year by SHGs and other CBOs supported and nurtured by the Trust.