NABARD CGM’s Visit
1. Shri. G. R. Chintala, CGM, NABARD, Head Office Mumbai has visited to SHG project being implemented by Trust in Mauda block of Nagpur district. He has attended the programme of distribution of ATM cards to SHG members under “Loan Enhancement Programmef”, joint Imitative of Bank of Maharashtra & NCT in Mauda block. He addressed the huge gathering of SHG members and encouraged them.
2. Shri. S.K. Bansal, CGM, Madhya Padesh Regional office, Bhopal has visited TDF-Tamia EII project in Chhindwara district on 03/08/2018. He interacted with wadi beneficiaries of Tamia EII project during his visit. He appreciated the work of NCT in Tamia block.
3. Shri. N.P. Mohapatra, CGM, Chhattisgarh Regional office, Raipur visited TDF, Watershed and FPO projects being implemented by NCT in Rajnandgaon district on 06/10/2018. The CGM accompanied with Shri. E. Srinivas, DGM and Shri. Sunil Gowarkar DDM-Rajnandgaon for his visit to our project. The CGM and his team have visited to different wadis (Orchid) of three different TDF Projects, SRI, initiatives of watershed project in Jaitgundra villages, Input Supply Shop of Banjari Jalashay FPCL-Chhuriya and Custom Hiring (Combined Paddy Harvester) activity of Aadiwasi Dharohar FPCL-Chhuriya. During the visit The CGM and his team has interacted with beneficiaries of the projects and Directors of FPOs.
4. Shri. K. R. Rao, CGM, Madhya Padesh Regional office, Bhopal has visited SHG Credit Linkage Programme at Chhindwara on 25/03/2017. He has attended the programme of Loan disbursement by District Central Cooperative Bank to SHG members, promoted by NCT. He addressed the huge gathering of SHG members and encouraged them.
5. Dr. R N Kulkarni, CGM, Maharashtra Regional office, Pune has visited the TDF-Deori project at Gondia district on 27/07/2016. He visited several wadis and interacted with the wadi beneficiaries. He appreciated the work of NCT in Deori block. He then visited the Agriculture Knowledge Centre (AKC) and appreciated to NCT for demonstration of different advanced integrated agriculture practises.
6. Dr. R N Kulkarni: Dr. R N Kulkarni, CGM, Madhya Pradesh Regional office, Bhopal has twice visited various projects being implemented by the Trust. On 21/06/2014 Dr. Kulkarni visited the TDF project being implemented in Bhainsdehi block of Betul district. He visited several wadis and interacted with the project staffs at the project office. Dr. Kulkarni and a team of around 30 NABARD senior officers and DDM visited the Sanitation and Lead Crop yield augmentation project being implemented by NCT at Sausar block of Chhindwara district on 28/12/14. He visited village Nimni and visited toilet units and interacted with the SHG members who have taken NABARD supported loan for construction of toilets. He also visited the model plots established by farmers under lead crop yield augmentation programme.
7. Dr. U S Saha: Dr. U S Saha, CGM, Maharashtra Regional office has twice visited the projects being implemented by the Trust. On 28/06/14, Dr. visited the Honey processing unit and the integrated farm developed by the Trust at village Raulgaon in Nagpur district. He also interacted with the SHG members who have taken NABARD supported loan for sanitation purpose. Dr. Saha again visited the Agriculture Knowledge centre on 24/02/2015 along with the Chairman of NABARD during the inauguration of the centre. On that day Dr. Saha also visited the sanitation project at Ramtek in Nagpur district.
8. Shri. C K Gopalakrishna: Shri. C K Gopalakrishna, CGM, NABARD HO has visited the Honey processing unit, integrated farm and Lead crop augmentation programme villages during February 2013. The CGM visited a few lead crop plots and also visited the sanitation programme at village Rampeth in Sausar block of Chhindwara district. He interacted with farmers and women SHG members during his visit.
9. Dr. Rajender Singh: Dr. Rajendra Singh, CGM, Madhya Pradesh regional office has visited various projects being implemented by NCT in Chhindwara district on 8th and 11th January 2013. He visited TDF and watershed projects at Tamia block and Lead crop yield augmentation and handloom project at Sausar block of Chhindwara district. Dr. Singh also visited the Swayam Shoppe and interacted with the women SHG members at village Borgaon.
10. Shri. Mahendra Kumar: Shri. Mahendra Kumar, CGM, DPD-NFS, Mumbai HO has visited the sanitation programme being implemented by NCT during March 2012. He visited many villages where toilets have been built by the women SHG members. He interacted with SHG members and made several suggestions for improvisation of this loan based rural sanitation programme.
11. Shri. M V Ashok: CGM Maharashtra Regional Office, Pune Shri. M V Ashok has visited various initiatives four times. Shri. Ashok first visited during January 2012 the Honey Processing unit established under NABARD’s UPNRM programme. He visited the TDF project at Chikaldhara block of Amravati district during February 2012. He visited the wadis established by the tribals and also interacted with them at village Borala. During September 2013, Shri. Ashok visited TDF projects at Gadchiroli twice. He inaugurated the Korchi Project and also inaugurated the Women’s poultry initiative on 30/03/2013 at Mohagaon in Korchi block.
12. Shri. S K Bansal: CGM Chhattisgarh Regional Office, Raipur Shri. S K Bansal visited the TDF project villages during September 2012. He visited several Wadis, interacted with farmers & women SHG members. Shri. Bansal visited SRI plots where the farmers have taken loan and cultivated rice under SRI techniques. The CGM also addressed a gathering of about 1000 Farmers at village Bhejratola and guided the farmers in successful implementation of the TDF project.
13. Shri. S Akbar: CGM Madhya Pradesh Regional Office, Bhopal Shri. S Akbar has visited Watershed and Tamia TDF project during March 2011. He inaugurated the Tamia E1 project at village Nagri and addressed the tribal beneficiaries gathered there. The CGM also visited various Wadis established by the tribal beneficiaries and interacted with the SHG members who have taken loan from NABARD for income generation activities.
14. Shri. P Satish: Shri. P Satish, CGM Maharashtra Regional Office, pune Shri. P Satish has visited various initiatives of Trust 3 times. During August 2009 first he inaugurated the CMRC established by the women SHG members at village Marodi in Mauda block of Nagpur district. Shri. Satish has also visited the TDF project at Chikaldhar block during September 2010, along with the Chairman, NABARD. On 02/06/2011, Shri. Satish has inaugurated the Kurkheda TDF project at village Dongargav in Kurkheda block of Gadchiroli district. He also monitored the preparations made by the tribal beneficiaries during his visit.
15. Shri. Sukhbir Singh: Shri. Sukhbir Singh, CGM, NABARD, Maharashtra Regional Office, Pune has visited the Village Farm Development Project during 2008. He visited various farms and initiatives at village Isapur and Kutki during his visit.
16. Dr. Venkatesh Tagat: Dr. Ventakesh Tagat, CGM, NABARD, Mumbai HO has visited the Trust for the inauguration of Honey processing unit during March 2008.
17. Shri. J R Sarangal: Shri. J S Sarangal, CGM, Maharashtra Regional office, Pune has visited during 2007 the village farm development project successfully implemented by NCT. He visited village Isapur and Khadki. He interacted with farmers and women SHG members.
18. Shri. A K Mathur: CGM, Madhya Pradesh Regional office, Bhopal has twice visited the SHG initiatives at Kurai in Seoni district and Pandhurna in Chhindwara district during June 2005 and January 2006. Shri. Mathur has address the SHG leaders in a leadership development programme both at Kurai and at Pandhurna. He also visited a few villages where Shri. Mathur has intracted with the SHG members and seen their income generation activities.
19. Shri. N Srinivasan: CGM, Maharashtra Regional office, Pune was the first CGM to visit NCT’s SHG Bank linkage programme during October 2005. He visited SHGs at Mouda block of Nagpur district. He also visited various activities of SHGs during his visit.